[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

64.90.66.253 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:28:25 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 64.90.66.253 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 05:28:25 CDT Jul 3, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: N/A
Hard Drive Space: N/A
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: N/A
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.8

Error:
Not as much of an error as an inconvenience. I would REALLY like to urge that you, in your next GTK Radiant release, include camera controls A la MOHRadiant's camera controls, since the velocity that the camera uses is so incredibly hard to use that it makes navigation in the 3D window impossible. Also, a drawing selection-size would prove useful to make precision measurements and avoid problems like leaks.

I strongly urge you to include this in your next release, that is, a TOGGLING camera mode, which encompasses all of the camera modes, most popular was the #2 in MOHRadiant which was similar to Valve's WorldCraft/Hammer tools.

I hope this will be useful to you, please consider this carefully.

Cause of Error:
N/A

User Email: Astewart41@hotmail.com