[Gtkradiant] Fw: GTKRadiant Bug Report

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 00:20:49 +0200

I don't understand how q3map not putting the flares in the final BSP could
cause RTCW to hang if you look at the spot where the flare is supposed to
be? Probably means that there are some remains, right?

If that can not be completely erradicated, -flares should probably be on
by default, just to be safe.

TTimo