[Gtkradiant] Fw: GTKRadiant Bug Report

Randy Reddig gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:14:33 -0700

This bug is really frustrating. It's been reported for a few months now,
and I've released multiple builds that supposedly fix the problem.

It has something to do with the old z-read light flares (MST_FLARE
dsurfs) in the BSP from Q3Test. Since neither Quake 3 nor RTCW render
them at all, I changed the code to completely suppress them.

There is a -flares switch which re-enables them if used in the BSP phase
of compilation.