[Gtkradiant] Fw: GTKRadiant Bug Report

Randy Reddig gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:35:35 -0700

Well, one could also surmise that the renderer has a bug...

Then again, the shaders aren't exactly the creme de la creme, with
plenty of "q3map_flareshader" and "light 1" abound.

We could make -flares on by default for -game wolf (as this bug seems
limited to RTCW). The penalty is a larger BSP and more surfaces to
potentially walk while rendering.