[Gtkradiant] 1.2 roadmap

Pablo Zurita gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 22:13:05 -0400

Sorry about the late response. I have been REALLY BUSY with school. We are
in the last 2 and a half weeks of school so I can't afford to get a bad
score in the last asigments. But after that we have a 2 month vacations!. I
may try to get a work(I have been approached by Paraform
http://www.paraform.com , and also by Robert McNeel & Assoc creators of
Rhinoceros 3D http://www.rhino3d.com ) even if working for free, just to
get experience and do put something in a curriculum :-)
Ok, I will take care to do some code to get the FPS and some performance
measurement stuff. About the plan, I still have to talk more with IO^Warp
to see our approach and give a plan.
Thanks all...

^Fishman