[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

Lars Vik lars at 3056.net
Tue Oct 20 15:04:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have both xbox 360 and PS3, but use the consoles mainly for ...well...
console games. Like racing games, Rockband etc. But is it really
possible to play FPS on console? I have tried misc FPS demos and so on,
but I find it hopeless. Clearly, if the majority of CoD players are on
console, i must have missed something? I.e. can you get keyboard/mouse
to xbox 360? They aren't seriously using the hand controller/joystick?

I am also a bit surprised IW are selling more of a FPS game to console
than to PC. I can't help but thing that I am getting old or something
like that. That I am out of the loop so to speak.

Hmmm....