[cod] Multiple COD:UO servers on the same box

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Wed Dec 8 13:35:57 EST 2004

You can always keep the lines nice and short and just end the line with a forwared slash \ .

Example

nohup ./cod_lnxded +set fs_basepath /usr/games/cod +set fs_homepath /home/hyppe/cod \
+exec tdm_mp.cfg +set dedicated 2 +map_rotate +set net_ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx \

What happens if you make a mistake and the mistake is on the start up line and you can't see it cause it is scrolled off the screen? This way you can see all lines in front of you at all times

=o)