[cod] any scripters out there?

Geoff Goas gitman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 22:32:27 EST 2004

I need to be more clear. I have had problems in script before in which
even if I run the linux server in development mode, I still do not get
an error report in any of the logs, it will just crash. It also seems
that I will get undefined errors when not running in developer mode,
which never used to be the case in vanilla CoD.