[cod] any scripters out there?

yer yer at dirtysonofabitch.com
Sun Dec 5 02:45:50 EST 2004

This is specifically what developer mode is for.  It allows you to work
out the kinks in the script without having the overhead of the printouts
and extra developer stuff in the non developer mode.  What you should do
if you are having issues like this is to run your server using developer
mode for a few days.  Sometimes bugs dont show up until you get a bunch
of people playing under "normal" game play circumstances.