[ut3] linux client

Josh lostman at liquidcode.org
Tue Apr 28 16:06:19 EDT 2009

That is an entirely different flame war there. I've seen this pop up on
just about every mailing list I'm on and it always ends up split about
50/50.

It's a personal preference and if it seriously bothers you that much
maybe you need to get a job at the FCC and try to get it banned. You
would fit in fine with those folks.