[ut3] linux client

Tue Apr 28 15:40:45 EDT 2009

/me wonders if there's an email client that detects the flow of the conversation, maybe by using the right-angle brackets, and drops your insertion point at the end of the body that is most appropriate to the pre-established flow?  Sure, there are a thousand ways to bugger it up, but it would be cool if some MUA ~tried~.

--David