[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

Matthias Bach marix at marix.org
Sun Sep 21 07:42:03 EDT 2008

Hi!

Am Sonntag 21 September 2008 schrieb B1tchkilla:
> I'd say UT3 is easy to learn and hard to master, so as long as there
> will still be players once the linux client is available, you might
> still enjoy it in case it's a game that fits you in general.

I don't believe there will be half as many players left as there are today
still active in the descent community. IF we ever get the linux client that
was promised to us for day one and that we spend the > 50 Euros / Dollars on.

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Bach
www.marix.org

„Der einzige Weg, die Grenzen des Möglichen zu finden, ist ein klein wenig
 über diese hinaus in das Unmögliche vorzustoßen.“ - Arthur C. Clarke