[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

Katrina katrina_lefeir at tiscali.it
Sun Sep 21 08:32:41 EDT 2008

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:35:01 +0200
B1tchkilla <b1tchkilla at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hey Kate,
>
> [...]
>
> I'd say UT3 is easy to learn and hard to master, so as long as there
> will still be players once the linux client is available, you might
> still enjoy it in case it's a game that fits you in general.

Thanks for the info.

It's funny.

Every time someone stirs the waters in this mailing list, I fire up UT2004
and have a nice game of Onslaught or ONSRPG - there still are plenty of
very lively servers around.

Of course, being rusted as I am, I get my lovely butt handed to me on a
silver dish with ketchup topping. Still, manta-pancaking or opening a new
brain air vent in a distant head, gives me a pleasant adrenaline rush.

Probably I just like this franchise too much, and will fall again for this
wicked marketing snafu. As consumer, we're dumber than dirt.

- Kate