[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

Sir Brizz sir.brizz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 22:51:03 EDT 2008

I think it's funny that anyone thinks that any UT game since UT was a
great success.

Every UT game since UT has failed. Actually, every engine iteration the
first "Epic developed" Unreal titled game has really failed, although
UT2004 was only a success compared to UT2003. Or are you trying to say
that since it had a lot of features that it was successful?

Brizz