[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

Ryan Ordway rordway at oregonstate.edu
Fri May 9 13:13:22 EDT 2008

On May 9, 2008, at 10:00 AM, Sir Brizz wrote:
> I've signed a few in my time, and it's not common but does happen
> that in the Non Disclosure Agreement you agree to not disclose the
> agreement :)
>
> David L. Willson wrote:
>> Really?  I've never seen one like that, and I've signed a few NDA's.
>>
>> On Fri, 09 May 2008 09:55:18 -0600, Sir Brizz wrote
>>> You're joking, right?
>>>
>>> And NDA can restrict the disclosure of anything related to the
>>> NDA, including the NDA itself, if desired.

I think we've gone a wee bit off topic. I can find no "official"
purpose for this list other than for discussing the UT3 dedicated
Linux server. At least, that is the only project thus far that makes
mention of this list.

Please, keep the signal to noise ratio down.

Ryan Ordway                           E-mail: rordway at oregonstate.edu
Unix Systems Administrator               rordway at library.oregonstate.edu
OSU Libraries, Corvallis, OR 97331    Office: Valley Library #4657