Negative Delta Time on Xen VPS

Masher lists at brainless.us
Sun Jan 20 23:07:13 EST 2008

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask about this.  I was
going to post a bug report, but there wasn't a UT3 category in bugzilla.

I'm getting the following error message:

ScriptLog: Reset UTTeamGame_0

Critical: appError called:

Critical: Detected negative delta time - on AMD systems please install
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_871_13118,0
0.html

Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError

Log: appRequestExit(1)

I'm running UT3 on a Xen virtual server.  It runs quite well, but dies with
this message every 2-8 hours.

It's emulating intel hardware and runs on intel hardware.  Provider is
linode.com.

I get the same error with CentOS 5 and Fedora 8 on a 2.6.18 kernel.  I've
tried binding the process to one CPU, and it helps some in the frequency of
how often it happens, but still crashes.

I'm open to trying anything to make it work.

Thanks!