[ut3] won´t wait

Diego Oubina doubina at funbox3d.com
Sun Jan 20 12:11:08 EST 2008

I have been running a Linux dedicated since it was released, with no
problems at all.
I am running it on Fedora Core 6, 3.4Ghz HT Pentium, 2Gigs of memory, 5%
cpu utilization at idle, 35% cpu utilization with 8 players.
But I must mention that I have not tried to host any Warfare matches.

Best Regards
-
Diego