[ut3] Negative Delta Time on Xen VPS

Rick Page mpcacrucesalus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:44:34 EST 2008

I have read in other similar posts that this can be caused by
multi-processor or multi-core processor systems. How do you force ut3-bin to
run off of one processor or one core? The fix at AMD's website seems to be a
Windows patch, is there a Linux patch hiding out there somewhere? I am
running CentOS 5.
-Rick