[ut3] linux client

Jordi Bosveld jotti at jotti.org
Thu Feb 28 12:25:02 EST 2008

David L. Willson wrote:
> I must have been unclear.  When Ryan says that he's working on it, I believe him.

I suspected I must have misunderstood... sorry, my bad. Point taken.

> I submit to you that Ryan is high enough at Epic to make a difference,

Yes, but I do not think he needs to be reminded that much... besides, he
probably has his own interest in the matter.

> but I eagerly await suggestions as to those "better places" to post the continued interest in  UT3 for
> Linux.  I certainly want to express my continued interest in the most effective way
> possible.

A while back I would have said the Epic forums, but it seems they do not
really welcome inquiries there. I do not really live in the gaming world
that much so other than "write to Epic" and "talk about it on gaming
community forums", I would not know personally, which I admit is a bit
of an anti-climax coming from someone who says there are "better places"
for this chatter. I still do not believe this list is a suitable
substitute though, but oh well...

--
Best regards,

Jordi Bosveld