[ut3] Client?

Josh lostman at liquidcode.org
Tue Dec 2 21:12:45 EST 2008

I don't think they give a shit about UT players anymore. They are to
busy giving fellatio to Bill Gates and rolling around in a pit full of
Gears of War money. Hell Tim Sweeny basicly told *PC* gamers to piss
off. Not just linux gamers. When he is telling the entire PC market to
go to hell I don't think there is much hope for a linux client.