[ut3] Client?

Jeroen Trippe (m3t internet/clanspace) jeroen at m3t.nl
Tue Dec 2 05:53:36 EST 2008

tbh I regret that I ever bought it... (even preordered...)
sure it looks nice in my "original Unreal software collection", but I doubt
that anyone still plays it...

such a shame how they managed to lose players with every new version of the
game :-(

anyway, I hope that a linux client will still be released and that the game
will get some sort of uber-remake patch that will make it interesting again
;-)

  _____