[ut3] Admin bashing... Is it really needed?

Alex Boag-Munroe boagenator at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:24:56 EDT 2007

> (especially since it's new!), and there's just no need to rip on them
> because they may not know as much as you.

Bash isn't new.  My point still stands, a beta (and quite buggy) UT3 server
wouldn't be where I'd recommend someone green starting.

I'm all for people converting to Linux.  I'm all for HELPING people convert
to Linux.  I am all for introducing people to the basics and fundamental
differences between Linux and Windows when they first want to start using
it.  If you read some replies back I did suggest escaping the relevant
characters.

"> your bad, don't bother being an admin please, thanks, bye." is a bash.
What I said wasn't.