[ut3] Commandline parsing differs w. Linux server

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Tue Oct 16 07:08:53 EDT 2007

Isn't this just typical parsing behavior for bash?  Can you "escape"
the parentheses by adding a \ before each one?  Better yet, can you
embrace the whole game options section (from the beginning of the map
name to the end of the stuff delimited by question marks instead of
spaces) in quotes, tricking bash into feeding the whole thing as a
string to the binary?

Wish I had decent testbed hardware to help people with this junk...  :
(  Hope the idea is helpful anyway...

-Rob