[ut3] Linux client release date

Alex Malinovich demonbane at the-love-shack.net
Sun Dec 16 08:56:04 EST 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 07:01 -0600, Matthew Clark wrote:
> ok a) everyone needs to calm down. We all want this to be released. I
> don't think we would be on this list if we didn't, so let's not attack
> each other, but support each other and help each other. GIVEN, that was
> a fairly silly thing to ask on a mailing list for a linux video game.

I was fully prepared to heed the wise words of Abraham Waldo Twain
[1][2](et al.) here about it being "better to be thought a fool"... but
this I just have to comment on.

Ok, wait... "support each other and help each other"? (Note: Not a
personal attack, just a general observation.) What is this, a support
group?! An AA meeting? Seriously, if you (not you Matt, just a general
"you") need emotional support because a video game is delayed, there's
something VERY wrong. Just my ¥2.25.

Now I'll go back to heeding that bit about not removing doubt, though I
fear it is much too late at this point. :)

[1] http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1339200
[2] http://www.princeton.edu/~ferguson/adw/humor/quotes.shtml

--
Alex Malinovich