[ut3] Linux client release date

Matthew Clark mclark4386 at charter.net
Sun Dec 16 08:01:15 EST 2007

ok a) everyone needs to calm down. We all want this to be released. I
don't think we would be on this list if we didn't, so let's not attack
each other, but support each other and help each other. GIVEN, that was
a fairly silly thing to ask on a mailing list for a linux video game.
b)since when did you have to know a lot about gmail in order to run a
linux server and especially, and more probably in this case, to play a
game on linux? I don't remember that being in the linux cert. handbook =P

like I said, let's just all calm down. It isn't us (the customers on
this list) that are delaying things, so there is no reason to get upset
at each other and furthermore there really isn't any reason to making
posts until we get more news. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and
that's mine. Take it, or leave it. ^^
-Matt