[ut3] Linux client release date

Alex Malinovich demonbane at the-love-shack.net
Sun Dec 16 03:51:10 EST 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 02:20 -0600, Bill Fraser wrote:
> Oh f'crissakes. GMail has excellent filters. Learn them, love them, use them.
>
> Why not just have every email having a subject starting with "[ut3]"
> except the ones from Icculus skip your inbox (GMail calls this
> "Archive"), and apply a label for clarity? Use two filters to do it if
> you need to.
>
> It's really simple - there's no reason to have such complaints about
> this mailing list.

Call me an elitist prick, but if you can't figure out how to filter your
email, particularly using GMail's interface, what business do you have
on this mailing list? It takes considerably more computer know-how than
that to be able to run the server, even using a hosting service. And if
you're here waiting for the client, and you have a Linux machine that
can run the game at a good speed, you're probably well beyond that
point.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837