[ut2004] ut2004 stuttering

kristjan kristjan.ugrin at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:38:13 EDT 2011

I did - runlevel 3 with bare X, BR-Disclosure also stutters - seems like
only maps with indoors
design are affected, because e.g. BR-serenity works flawlessly also does
BR-canyon.

Seems like stuttering occurs when I move my player close to a portal
leading
to new area.

I'm using 32 bit version on 64 bit system.

--
kriko