[ut2004] ut2004 stuttering

kristjan kristjan.ugrin at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:42:49 EDT 2011

Opensuse 11.4 - x64

I've tried with 2 kernel flavors - one is the default with tickrate 250,
the other one is optimised for desktop and uses tickrate 1000

same effect.

Medium is hdd, ext4 native.
I've also opened a thread on nvnews, I'll see if someone else is
experiencing this and if it
is driver related.

Though I'll try running with some safe kernel parameters, since you gave
me an idea
about kernel (maybe limiting to only one core, nohz...).

--
kriko