[ut2004] ut2004 stuttering

Adam Stein adam at csh.rit.edu
Tue May 31 20:04:09 EDT 2011

FYI, there is a 3369.3 patch available.  Don't think that would fix your
problem, but I thought I would mention it.

I noticed that when Firefox was running (Fedora system), UT would slow
down.  I run a weather plugin, so I don't know if the constant pull of
weather data was doing it or Firefox consuming large amounts of memory
(how much memory do you have -- maybe you have some large processes
running so your system has to swap a lot).  I always quit Firefox before
I play.

Adam (adam at csh.rit.edu)