[ut2004] Tiny problem

Ketzerei/Deafmonkey h3adbanger101 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 16:59:44 EDT 2007

Well, its neither of those because everytime I plug in my mouse/keyboard
etc. I pretty much jam the connectors in the sockets. I've blown out the
connections a few times two because our house is really dusty. And it can't
be anything wrong with the mouse because i've used it on like 3 different
computers and it worked fine. Someone told me that I should check if my
kernel is capped at (X)hz and recompile it but I don't know how and want to
do it. I've been thinking its my xorg file or my driver in general because
its a game only thing, it doesn't happen on the net or on my desktop.