[ut2004] Tiny problem

Zachary Williams admin at ztnet.com
Sat May 19 22:16:34 EDT 2007

That sounds to me like a control issue.

If you use a wireless keyboard and / or mouse, check your batteries, and check the location of your receiver.  Otherwise, check your connections.

I've had similar issues, where a key will get 'stuck', and it's almost always when my wireless keyboard signal is getting messed up, or gets too weak due to weak batts.

Zach