Tiny problem

Ketzerei/Deafmonkey h3adbanger101 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 15:42:37 EDT 2007

Ok, well, after awhile I got ut to run. It runs almost flawlessly and MUCH
faster than windows. I've messed with the settings and done various other
recommended tweaks to my system to get my video to run perfectly, but one
problem i've had since the start (this happens with ALL of my games, not
just ut2004) is that the screen will flicker and my view will shoot skyward
or too the ground and I have to re-press w to continue going forward. This
only happens like once every 5-10 minutes so it's not a huge irritation, but
if I could learn how to fix it, that'd be appreciated. Here's my specs: ATI
RADEON x1600 card, AMD sempron +3600 (1.8 gh), MSI K9N Nero board, 512 mb
ram, Ubuntu feisty Gnome and Xfce, 80 gb hd. As you can see, I obviously can
run it fine.