Video

Ketzerei/Deafmonkey h3adbanger101 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 21:25:22 EDT 2007

Ok, I'm not sure if it's my comp, or the game, but (this is only in Instant
action) the game will spend like 20 minutes loading a map while all the
other maps before that loaded fine. It's not one specific map either. Also,
the game will randomly lag for like half a second every 3 seconds for like a
minute. And, (yes there's a lot to this) the view will occasionally sputter
and cause me to look either straight up or down instantaniously. Dunno if
it's me or what, but if you have a suggestion, please tell me.