ECE Bonus Pack creates problems

mystictree at netzero.com mystictree at netzero.com
Thu Mar 17 16:23:32 EST 2005

Hello there.  I recently purchased the 2 disc DVD edition of Unreal Tournament 2004.  After installing it, it ran fine.  Then I patched it to 3323 and it still ran fine.  Then I installed the ECE Bonus Pack and when I try to run it, I get the splash screen, and then it crashes with this error message:

ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0

History:

Exiting due to error

I then installed the 3355 patch over the top of that, and I still get the same error message when I try to run it.  By the way, I'm running the 64-bit version.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.