[ut2004] View drifts in ut2004 when not moving mouse.

EC zybhjk at verizon.net
Tue Jun 14 16:15:13 EDT 2005

Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:49:59 -0700 | Jim Grimsby <jimgrimsby at direcway.com>

> Between being a member here and let me tell you this these guys right here that have a
> lot of expertise and going over to that other site is how I got my computer up and
> running! Hope this helps!!
>   Jim Grimsby wrote:
>     Ht are you using Windows XP? and did you do all the updates?
>
>     try this site I think they can help you.
>
>     http://www.all2un1.com/phpBB2/index.php
>
>     they have a guy there that good with Windows and Linux he has help me out a lot on
>     Linux. I am trying to get away from Windows :)
>   We'll do our best ;)

>   Visita www.tutopia.com y comienza a navegar más rápido en Internet. Tutopia es
>   Internet para todos.

Not to be too rude, but can you please stop filling this list with referrals to
(presumably) your web site?  If someone has a problem and you think they will get help at
that forum, by all means tell them so.  But why would you reply to your own message with
an endorsement of yourself?

If I am missing something here, please forgive me.  Just trying to keep the list as
useful as possible.

Eli