[ut2004] View drifts in ut2004 when not moving mouse.

Jim Grimsby jimgrimsby at direcway.com
Sun Jun 12 01:49:59 EDT 2005

Between being a member here and let me tell you this these guys right here that have a lot of expertise and going over to that other site is how I got my computer up and running! Hope this helps!!
  Jim Grimsby wrote:
    Ht are you using Windows XP? and did you do all the updates?

    try this site I think they can help you.

    http://www.all2un1.com/phpBB2/index.php

    they have a guy there that good with Windows and Linux he has help me out a lot on Linux. I am trying to get away from Windows :)
  We'll do our best ;)