[ut2004] webadmin in Ut2004 with RO mod

Rob Kifer robk at epconline.com
Mon Apr 25 10:43:32 EDT 2005

Mike,
I may be onto the answer. When you lose your WebAdmin how many players do
you have on the server?
I think it is a problem that RO 3.2 is suffering with and that is lag.
Now I haven't been able to document it but on our BFE server this weekend
(which is a windows box) we lost WebAdmin until we had people disconnect.
Once we reduced the load we where able to use WebAdmin again. Let me know if
this helps you, and as soon as I have enough people on my Linux server I
will try it to.

Rob

PS I tried RO forums and was never cleared to post on them.