[ut2004] Manual Install

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Sep 15 00:41:22 EDT 2004

> When trying to install using the mounted iso, the installer complains.
> Is there a way to manually  install? Thanks in advance,

mount -t iso9660 -r -o loop ut2004.iso /mnt
SETUP_CDROM=/mnt /mnt/linux-installer.sh

The SETUP_CDROM environment variable tells the installer where the
"disc" is mounted, in case it doesn't find it on its own.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that your DVD drive really died,
but for those leeching ISOs: you still need a valid cd key to play.

--ryan.