Manual Install

Josh Goodwin josh at crache.org
Tue Sep 14 19:03:26 EDT 2004

Sorry if this is inappropriate for the list, but I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I
recently bought the DVD edition of Unreal Tournament 2004 and after
installing it, the game would not run. It turns out my dvd drive has finally
given up on life and will not copy the files over. I had a friend make an ISO
of the dvd for me to use, so that I could install. When trying to install
using the mounted iso, the installer complains. Is there a way to manually
install? Thanks in advance,
                                         Josh