64 bit client volume problems

clint at magicalspirits.net clint at magicalspirits.net
Thu Nov 18 14:07:03 EST 2004

I've run into some other difficulty on my 64 bit client with the audio
volume.

I can control the in game effects volume just fine, but adjusting the voip
volume seems to have no effect, even if I set it all the way to the
minimum amount.

This wouldn't be a big deal, after all I could just adjust my system
volume down and the in game effects up, except the text to speech volume
from festival/speechd that I've got with FC3 refuses to let me increase
it's volume (any ideas would be appreciated there too).

Clint

ut2004://disastrousconsequences.com