[ut2004] 64 bit client problems with downloads

clint at magicalspirits.net clint at magicalspirits.net
Thu Nov 18 13:59:43 EST 2004

It's probably worth noting that the download from the web server counts to
100% correctly before it decides it can't use the .uz2 and
proceeds to download 240% directly from the unreal server... :D

Are there any client side logs or debug settings I could turn on to help
with the effort of figuring out what's going on with this?

Clint

ut2004://disastrousconsequences.com