[ut2004] SuSE 9.1 Sound

Matthias Bach marix at marix-world.de
Sat Nov 13 04:57:08 EST 2004

Hi!

Am Freitag, 12. November 2004 21:44 schrieb TheGsusFreek:
> Nope, it's set to true.
>
> Actually, I think I miss-diagnosed it.  I think it's a
> video card issue.  The only real difference between my
> FC2 setup and my SuSE9.1 setup is that in SuSE
> the only way I could get my video card drivers to work
> was by making it use "NvAGP

I am running SuSE 9.1 and everything is running fine.
Didn't you use the nvidia-installer? Using either the nvidia installer or YOU
it got the 3d-card working without problems and runs well, even it is a
pretty underpowered system.
BTW: Don't let yourself get confused by Sax2 showing 3D as disabled. It is
always enabled with the original nvidia-driver.

Regards
Matthias
--
Matthias Bach - www.marix-world.de