[ut2004] missing eyecandy with openGL?

Alex Malinovich demonbane at the-love-shack.net
Fri Mar 26 12:26:49 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 08:11, Tony Jones wrote:
> So, um, is this actually going to be added in a patch in the future or
> is UT2004 linux just doomed to be a step behind?
> Suddenly id looks that much better for coding opengl start to finish :-)
> Tony Jones
> "Sir-Tez"

I've always been amazed by the engines that id has put out over the
years. From what I hear John Carmack is every bit as brilliant as all
the hype makes him out to be, so it's probably well deserved.
Unfortunately, I just never found most of id's games to be quite as fun
as UT. (Though games based on id engines, like Return to Castle
Wolfenstein, are incredible.)

Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837