[ut2004] Unrealed under linux?

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Mon Jun 28 11:15:48 EDT 2004

> I would much rather have a game released "when it's ready" and not have
> a badly running POS game.  It hurts the franchise to release a buggy
> game, which Epic seems to be very interested in protecting.

We're not even at the point where we're talking of a game in terms of
polishing a product...all of the UE3 tech is still heavily under
development, and will be for some time yet.

Just to nip it in the bud, there's not much I can tell you about it
right now that isn't on gaming news sites, so I'm going to bow out of
further discussion of UE3 for now.