new ut2003 beta patch...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at
Sun Jun 27 00:42:04 EDT 2004

...yes, that's right. ut2003, not ut2004.

This is one or two security fixes we've collected and about a million
little things from the MacOSX port that never made it into a Linux
build. I don't have a complete list, or a list at all, since it's been
so many months.

This build used gcc3, please see this bug report...

...if it won't start up for you.

The only known issue (well, the only NEW known issue) is that decals and
blob shadows are broken (seems to be a gcc3 thing, since this just broke
in the latest ut2004 patch, too).

This build is a beta, treat it as such. Comments are welcome. Once I get
some feedback (and fix the decals), I'll make a final build and be done
with ut2003 for good.