latest patch

Chris Lack ixion at linuxpusher.com
Sun Apr 4 01:46:47 EST 2004

I've been following the bugzilla page regarding the karma crashes since the first patched version was released.  I just wanted to chip in and say that the binaries released Friday have been rock solid for me so far (I know some ppl are still apparently having problems).  I've probably played about 7 hours since switching to them (I could rarely make it more than 30 minutes without a crash before).

AMD Duron 1.6
nforce2 mobo
gf4 ti4600
sblive
kernel 2.6.3 (gentoo)

PS - I can't get mp3s to play with the in-game music player (just oggs), nor does the file browser seem to work right.  Are these things on the todo list or am I just doing something wrong?