[ut2003io] Linux Performance

tk Voice tkVoice at netscape.net
Fri May 30 17:14:10 EDT 2003

Yes the benchmarks use what ever you have picked in your user settings.

i.e. Resolution, Color Depth, Texture / World / Character / Physics
Detail and Audio MODE user settings ALL play a major roll in benchmarking.

Lower you resolution to 640x480 and run a benchmark test and you will
see a big difference.

Even stranger change your AUDIO MODE from "Software 3D" to "Hardware 3D"
and you will notice a big difference too.

tkvoice