[ut2003io] ini files

mario slice at online.no
Wed Mar 12 20:19:10 EST 2003

Okay, I got hold of the ini files, but no go. So I decided to reinstall
the game. Patch it to 2199 and see if it still worked. It did. So I
decided to apply the bonus pack. Then it f0cked up again. Anyone got any
ideas ?
I even tried to reapply the 2199 patch, but it still didn't work.
And since it's getting kinda late and I have work tomorrow I'm not gonna
reinstall the game again. At least not now.

-- mario