ini files

mario slice at online.no
Wed Mar 12 19:08:37 EST 2003

could someone post Default.ini and DefUser.ini for me ?
I tried to use the files Ryan posted, deleted ~/.ut2003 and started ut.
The first thing that happened was that I couldn't skip the intro (Nvidia
logo thingy) and the next thing I noticed was that all the keybindings
etc was set to nothing at all. Started the game after configuring
everything. And I can't move. The only button on the mouse that's
working is mouse2, which is jump. Most buttons on the keyboard don't
seem to work either, except the Menu button and a few others.

Ofcourse I forgot to take a backup of my old config, so now I can't play
it at all. Reinstalling over 1gb of stuff because of 2 config files is
not gonna happen. I tried the config files from the CD to, but they seem
to be windows specific. The ini files for linux is probably inside the
installer or something.

I don't care if it's with the bonus pack stuff or not, I just need
something so I can play again!

-- mario