[ut2003io] Unreal 2

Michiel El Muerte Hendriks elmuerte at el-muerte.student.utwente.nl
Fri Jan 17 03:33:47 EST 2003

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 08:32:48PM -0500, D. Olson wrote:
> Is it up to Epic? If so, they said that we (Linux users) should get a
> client if they were gonna make a server for Linux too. And I totally
> agree with that - it's been far too long that we get servers only. And
> UT was a fantastic game with lots of replayability. I still play it.
> UT2003 was a good title to get for Linux.

If the dedicated server is a requirement for a Linux port, how will I
ever be able to replace my Windows machine. It may be a little late for
Unreal 2 to get Linux support, but I realy think that epic should start
to support Linux natively. The main reason me and my friend have a dual
boot for Win98 is that we like to play games, and we are not alone.

Michiel "El Muerte" Hendriks            elmuerte at drunksnipers.com
TDS - Internet Services                 http://www.drunksnipers.com